WELCOME TO LIBRARY
LIBRARY : A SOURCE OF KNOWLEDGE
Laws of Library Science.
1. Books are for use.
2. Every Reader his/her book.
3. Every book its reader.
4. Save the time of reader.
5. Library is a growing organism.
-Dr. S.R. Rangnathan.
(Father of Library Science.)
ABOUT OUR LIBRARY
The College libraries play a provital role in shaping and nurturing the academic fraternity among the students by providing the most specific, relevent and exhaustive information. Therefore by proving their worth and existence and perhaps being righty called as the heart of the college. Abhinav College Library has large collection of books, journals and non-book materials i.e. E-book, e-journals, Map and DVD. Total collection of the Library has (Books and non-book material) 22995 books and 33 core journals with back volumes preserved for research activities. Library has Biographies of eminent personalities. Library offer book bank facility to the economically Suffered pupil and bright students, in which the students are provided recommended text book of course and they can keep the book till their final examination.
Research Project Database
|Online Union Catalogue of Indian Universities|
Expert Database and National Researcher Network
|A Gateway to all Learners|
|National Digital Library of India||A Gateway to all Post Graduate Courses|
- FYBAF SEM II PROVISIONAL RESULT
- FYBAF sem II. Regular provisional result april 2019
- SYBMM sem IV regular provisional result
- FYBMM sem II regular provisional result
- FYBCOM sem 2 regular with kt
- FYBA regular sem 2 provisional result With kt
- FYBCOM regular sem 2 provisional result
- FYBA regular sem 2 provisional result
- FYBSc Sem-2 May-2019 Result
- FYBSc provisional result Regular
- SY.BSC Sem IV Exams Provisonal results
- Sem IV Exams Results-ATKT and Regular May 19.
- SYBA SEM IV PROVISONAL RESULT
- SYBCOM PROVISIONAL RESULT SEM IV
- SYBAF PROVISIONAL RESULT SEM IV
- Jobs for Students: D'Mart is hiring. Interested students can collect D'Mart pamphlet duly signed by the Principal, for reference purpose, from tomorrow ie 16th May onwards. During Office Hours.